- One teacher for every 10 students will be admitted free, unless otherwise stated.
- All teachers are admitted free for ArtsConnect9 experiences and for schools that receive a First Call Fund subsidy
- All teachers are admitted free
- Upon receipt of the signed booking confirmation, a Tax Invoice will be issued
- Payment must be made by the due date stated on the confirmation form (please do not pay in person on the day)
- If the signed booking confirmation has not been returned and you have not notified us of a cancellation, you will be invoiced according to the original booking request
- All education activities are GST exempt, unless otherwise stated.
Cancellation and amendments
- Amendments to bookings are permitted prior to signing and returning your booking confirmation.
- If numbers decrease after returning the signed confirmation, you will be invoiced according to the original numbers provided on the confirmation (exceptions apply for The Channel).
- The Channel sessions are invoiced according to attendance as long as numbers do not fall below minimum levels. If so, the minimum fee applies.
- Additional numbers are subject to availability and must be confirmed in writing by the Bookings Coordinator
- At any stage of your booking, cancellation must be received in writing
- Cancellation less than four weeks prior to the activity will incur a fee equal to 50% of the total cost of the booking
- Cancellation less than two weeks prior to the activity will incur a fee equal to 100% of the total cost of the booking
The Victorian Arts Centre Melbourne Trust has in place comprehensive emergency and safety management systems in accordance with Australian Standards. It maintains appropriate insurances through the Victorian Managed Insurance Authority.