IAN ANDERSON led the way in revolutionising the rock concept album with the band’s iconic albums, Aqualung and Thick As A Brick bringing the band international success.
Having performed more than 3000 concerts in 40 countries over the last four decades, IAN ANDERSON is widely recognised as the man who introduced the flute to rock music, and remains the crowned exponent of the popular and rock genres of flute playing.
Various members have come and gone throughout the band’s existence, but the charismatic front man and composer, flautist and singer IAN ANDERSON has been a constant – leading the group through its various musical incarnations while continuing to breathe new life into an epic catalogue spanning more than 30 albums and nearly 50 years.
With a lifelong commitment to music, Ian says he’s far too young to hang up his hat or his flute, “Although the tights and codpiece have long since been consigned to a forgotten bottom drawer!”
Don’t miss legendary music of JETHRO TULL BY IAN ANDERSON touring Australia next April, continuing the legacy of Tull, showcasing a remarkable catalogue that has shaped modern rock.
VIP Nation Package Terms and Conditions:
• Please note that you will be contacted via email approximately one week prior to show date with details about our package elements.
• Times included on ticket pages or confirmation emails will reflect Door or Show Times and may differ from the VIP package time.
• Any enquiries about your package can be directed to: info@VIPNation.com.au
• All packages are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
• NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances except in the case of concert/entire program cancellation.
• NO NAME CHANGES will be permitted under any circumstances.
• If applicable, merchandise item/s will be available for pick-up the night of the show.
• Please note that the merchandise item listed is subject to availability and that VIP Nation have the right to exchange the item with another item of equal value.
• Collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorise access into the venue or backstage areas.