Explore your love of music, revisit some of the big music moments of your life and discover exciting new stories from today’s Australian music scene.
The Australian Music Vault free exhibition reopens from Friday 15 January 2021 with timed entry sessions you can pre-book.
To make sure that you have an enjoyable and safe experience, we’ve made some adjustments including timed entry sessions and QR code contact tracing.
- Timed visitation sessions of 45 minutes have been introduced to limit capacity in the exhibition space. Visitors are encouraged to book a session on our website. Walk-ups may also be available on the day, subject to capacity.
- Please arrive within 15 minutes of your allocated session time to guarantee entry. Otherwise, your session time may be forfeited.
- You will be asked to use a QR code on arrival so we can collect your name and phone number.
- A designated pathway has been mapped out in the space to ensure visitors can maintain a safe distance from each other. This is indicated by arrows on the ground.
- We have established designated entry and exit points for the exhibition space.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the exhibition.
- The exhibition's interactives and touch points will be disinfected following each session.
- Masks must be worn inside the exhibition.
You can more information about our COVIDSafe & Wellbeing Plan here